Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring Tulips Tealight Candle Holder

I had been holding on to this adorable tealight holder for months trying to find a place in my house for it --- unfortunately, being the candle nut that I am, I have far too many candle accessories already so I made the decision a few weeks ago that it's just going to have to go.

The wrought-iron holder has six little ceramic tulip tealight cups that are removable so I was able to stitch a coordinating design front for it and attach it without any problems. I tried my best to match the colors as closely as possible and even got out my trusty DMC floss binder to choose my colors.




It was nice to stitch something spring-themed considering it's 8 degrees in Connecticut right now... Can someone send us some of their warm weather please???? :)

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Carol said...

Oh, that is adorable, Alissa--your sweet stitching makes it very special :)

Terri said...

Love it!!

LastingAllure said...

That is super cute! Great idea to spruce them up a bit :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...