Thursday, May 15, 2014

Love is Where You Plant It

Another wall hanging finish featuring a pattern from Shepherd's Bush -- Love is Where You Plant It.



I notice I really tend to get "into" patterns that have a lot of bright and cheery colors, and this one didn't disappoint. With the weather being so cold in Connecticut lately, it was nice to at least stitch something with a garden full of flowers. We've been promised some warmer weather this week, so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

The piece measures approximately 4" x 8" and hangs on a small gold cord to coordinate with the fabric back.


Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Paige said...

Very pretty!

Terri said...

I love it!!

Pam in IL said...

It's great! I love the bright colors too. Of course, anything with flowers is a favorite of mine.

Hopefully you're having warmer weather this week like we are.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...