Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Creativity Rules!



Just mailed 12 copies of one of my favorite cards to a great group of girls I had the honor of meeting last month. I received such great feedback from this particular group who attended my session that I really wanted to thank them by making them each a card and really personalizing each one. What I didn't anticipate was how much work hand-coloring 12 of these cards at one time would be. Though it's still one of my favorite cards, I highly doubt I'll miss making another one in the near future!

Thank you all for your kind e-mails. And thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

Lauralee said...

So beautiful. This was definitely what you were born to do Alissa. Your session and guest post was fab. So happy for you!

jimlynn said...

Alissa, you REALLY are busy!!!! I know the ladies are going to love this too. VERY nice!!!
Lynn